1. Your day revolves around healing and you're good with that.
2. You no longer compare yourself with who you "used to be" and know that who you ARE, is real.
3. You not only know to swallow capsules differently than pills but you can down handfuls at a time.
4. You "rock the detox!"
5. "Cheating" means having had anything processed, anything with sugar, or with white flour.
6. You can walk into a restaurant and tell them what you need to eat w/out feeling like a PITA.
7. You sell everything you own to afford treatment and delight in the fact that your closet is REALLY clean. You don't even MISS television.
8. You realize your body is acting like a two year old's and you don't "scold" it for being sick. You take care of it.
9. Doctors tell you, "You have a HIGH pain tolerance" and you think, "Pffffft, you ain't seen NUTTIN' yet!"
10. You stop mourning what you lost and are thankful for what you've gained:
- A recognition of what loyalty is.
- A new definition of a true friend.
- An increased sense of personal strength.
- A richer spiritual life.
- The removal of all toxic people w/out a SHRED of guilt.
- Learning to laugh at yourself. Really laugh.
- The ability to let go and move on, truly knowing life has more in store for you than anything left behind.
- Not only having the time to "stop and smell the roses, but doing so; being amazed by the universe and things "everyday people" take for granted.